Monday 22 April 2013

yet, the end of another journey.

[totally forgot about this post..]

1ST MARCH 

I've just collected my Alevels results this afternoon.i was so nervous my legs and hands were just SHAKING. 
and that few minutes when we all just sit in the hall and miss lai announces names of those that scored 3 H2 distinctions, 4 H2 distinctions, perfect scores..omg the worst few minutes of my life..
(half of me was hoping that she would call my name hahaah *shameless* but the other half of me knew that was not going to happen... hahah ohwell)

looks like MJ did not do so well this year? im not sure if its only me, but Miss Lai did not look as happy as she was last year! :/
anyway.
my results actually sinked in after i reached home and i was alone..
thats when it sank it..
and now, its all over! jc life is over! and i survived.
i cant believe it. me. completing jc.
thats because im not like some other people in jc, that are born smart.. im not..

in pri school, i used to fail everything.. i was not the studying type at all.
then i went to a neighborhood school, where i had an awesome sec school experience!
and at Olevels, my results allowed me to go into JC! and that was like a huge achievement to me! and now i completed JC!
after all the hardwork and tears, ITS OVER!!!! *celebrates*

but.. the few days to results day.. i was SOOO worried i almost died.
because, deeeeeeep down in my heart, a tiny part of me knew..

i knew that i could had done more.. and worked a little harder on staying away from my distractions! i really did my best but i felt that i could have done better (in terms of focusing on my studies) i was really afraid that this will cause me my grades!
STRE-SS

ohmy suddenly i feel emotional..
im happy that this is over, but im sad that i would not see my friends classmates as often as now! ):
11S415 I LOVE YOU ALL!
THE BEST CLASSMATES ANYONE CAN HAVE.


  we support and encouraged each other through the good and bad times. and well we bonded so well together! i wouldn't exchange you all for any other! 
 ORIENTATION



Road race + first class outing



RANDOM from somewhere





when a classmate left the class :'( 

Racial Harmony day

our second sentosa outing + BBQ



CHEERLEADING 



J1 BASH


OUTING TO SCIENCE CENTRE

AND, J2







[editing and posting this post on 22 april]

i miss you guys.  :')

No comments:

Post a Comment