Thursday 13 December 2012

18th

time for me to back-track and do some updating!!

so, i've just turned 18 on 18/11!!!!
wasn't expecting much since it was in the middle of Alevels and I was kinda busy/lazy to plan anything for myself (lol)
at midnight i wanted to sleep earlier so i was already lying in bed all ready to sleep when my best friend called me, and she asked me to look out my window.
and ohmygod she is here.. AT MIDNIGHT!
I SWEAR I HAVE THE BEST BEST FRIEND EVER!!! I LOVE YOU AMANDA!!!! 
 




terribly touched ;_;
then in the day, when to have dim sum for breakfast,
forgot what i had for lunch lol
and went to have KOREAN BBQ for dinner!! YUMS!

 sneaked a photo of le brother cause he's sooo camera shy



family photo!~ ♥




THEN..
on the day of my chinese bday, when alevels is more or less over,
i had a proper celebration with a RAINBOW cake and family! (BE JELLY!! HAHAHAH)

bee-you-ti-ful yummy cake



just a simple 18th birthday with my family members and the many wishes from all my friends, and yet its so wonderful and i cant feel any happier for the people around me in my life.
now that im 18,  i need to grow up and stop being a kid.
i need to be thankful of what i have and work hard for what i want.
JIAYOU WYNN!

HOPE THIS POST WAS INTERESTING HEH!! GOODNIGHT!






No comments:

Post a Comment